Short term single-entry visas “C” (valid up to 15 days) with a tourism or business purposes can be issued upon arrival to Ukraine at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa) to the following nationals:
1. Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist or business purpose such as:
– letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.
Notes: letter of invitation have to contain the number assigned in the Unified State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens’ associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal entitie’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine;
– an invitation of the state authorities, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;
– documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism (hotel reservation, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services);
– document attesting to foreign investment activity, according to the legislation on foreign investment regime on the territory of Ukraine.