The short-term visa (type C) is issued for tourists who intend to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days within 180 days from the date of first entry. This type of visa will be issued for all short term visit purposes, including tourist, business, and medical, based on an invitation letter or other document which substantiates the purpose of the visit of a foreign national into Ukraine.
LIST OF COUNTRIES WHICH HAVE VISA FREE REGIME WITH UKRAINE (FOR TRAVELLING ONLY)
Please, be advised that VISA-FREE REGIME has been established for citizens of the following countries:
Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, The Holy See (State of the Vatican City), Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uzbekistan
Citizens of the above-mentioned countries do not need visas to enter Ukraine or transit through its territory for the period of time of up to 90 days with a valid travel passport.
LIST OF CITIZENS OF COUNTRIES WHO CAN GET A SHORT-TERM VISA AT THE AIRPORTS OF KYIV AND ODESSA (FOR TRAVELLING UP TO 15 DAYS ONLY):
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates
LIST OF CITIZENS OF COUNTRIES WHO CAN GET AN E-VISA (FOR TRAVELLING UP TO 30 DAYS ONLY):
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica
HOW, WHEN AND WHERE TO APPLY
Short-term visa may be applied for at the most convenient Ukrainian Consular Office on the visa application form. You can print this form by this link: http://www.ukrconsul.org/visa/VISA.pdf.
E-visa will be applied by our staff after the payment and getting information about tourist.
You may apply for visa to Ukraine either at the Consular/Visa Section of the Embassy of Ukraine or at the Consulate General of Ukraine in your country. The period of visa processing – 10-15 working days. You can get Ukrainian visa at the airport upon arrival (please see the listing of countries above).
Any application received on Saturday, Sunday and official national or Ukrainian holidays (January 1 & 7, March 8, May 1-2 & 9, June 6, June 28, August 24) will be processed starting from the next business day.
List of the Embassies of Ukraine and Consulates General of Ukraine: http://mfa.gov.ua/en/about-mfa/abroad/embassies
TO OBTAIN A SHORT-TERM VISA AN APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT:
- A valid passport, re-entry permit or refugee travel documents with at least one free page for a visa. Copies are not acceptable.
- One completed application form printed or written in block letters.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Original Invitation Letter and Tourist Voucher from SunCity Travel, LLC
- Copy of a license and agreement between SunCity Travel, LLC and travel company in your country (if required)
If you submit a passport of a child alone it should be accompanied by a joint notarized written request from the parents (father and mother) or a copy of parent`s visa.
Some Consular Branches of Ukrainian Embassies, demands some more documents and activities to obtain a Ukrainian Short-term visa.
VISA ASSISTANCE SERVICE OF SUNCITY TRAVEL, LLC
Incoming Tour Operator SunCity Travel, LLC’s visa assistance consists of the Invitation Letter to the Consular Department of Ukraine, Travel Itinerary and Tourist Voucher.
Our normal procedure is to provide a separate Letter, Itinerary and Tourist Voucher for each tourist. The best way to obtain a visa is to book a tour to Ukraine with SunCity Travel, LLC.
- Single-entry Visa assistance fee per 1 person (1-30 days) – USD 90.
- E-visa fee per 1 person (1-30 days) – USD 175 incl. an MFA fee and insurance.
- Change of dates for the same tourists (new Invitation Letter, Itinerary and Tourist Voucher) per 1 person – USD 45.
- Filling the visa application form online per 1 person – USD 10.
- Discounts possible for: reservation of five and four-star hotels, booking of tour package with the Toursnlodging.com, groups for 10+ people
*At least accommodation for 2 nights and 1 transfer or 2 transfers and 2 excursions
In order to provide a full range of visa support we need the following information about the tourist:
- Name, surname
- Date of birth
- Passport No.
- Residential address
- Dates of the visit to Ukraine (maximum 30 days)
- Address and phone No. for DHL/FedEx dispatching (if required)
Rules for the provision of visa support by SunCity Travel, LLC
- SunCity Travel, LLC provides assistance for a short-term visa only for visit up to 30 days.
- Visa assistance fee (including to the Service Fee) and expenses for DHL/FedEx shipment are non-refundable in case of visa refusing.
- SunCity Travel LLC will not be responsible for loss or theft of documents when using FedEx, DHL or other.
- It is advisable to apply for a visa some three/four weeks prior to your prospective departure date. Due to the heavy fall of requests during the spring and summer months longer processing time (up to 12 days) may be required.
- If you need a courier delivery of documents to address in your country we can send it by FedEx ($80-120 per set) or DHL ($80-170 per set).
- You can pay for the Service Fee (visa assistance) by credit card Visa or MasterCard online or by PayPal.
- SunCity Travel LLC provides visa assistance (FedEx/DHL shipment) next working day after information of your payment.